Sunday, August 11, 2013

Checking In.....


Hello Homemade Hunky Fans!!!!  I just wanted to stop by and check in with you all.  Life has been a little strange for me lately and I haven't been able to get through my family's recipes as fast as I would have liked.  I promise you that I will be adding new recipes soon.  In the meantime, I want to encourage all of you to try the recipes I have already posted both here on the blog and also by visiting my Facebook Recipe Collection and my Pinterest Board.

All of the recipes on my Pinterest Board and Facebook page are recipes that I have gathered from other sources and are not my own, but they are still awesome and one day I will have the chance to try each and every one of them.

I am a "foodie".  I love food - it's just as simple as that, but I also enjoy giving people ideas and inspiration to use in the kitchen.

Please also share with me your final product.  Especially if you have tried one of my family recipes - snap a photo and email it to me at cecenjeff@gmail.com  with the recipe in the subject line. Tell me how you and your family or friends liked it and if you think that are any changes I should make.  I really want to hear from all of you.

I want to make this recipe blog one that EVERYONE enjoys and one that people are willing to follow and share with their friends and family.  I can only do that with YOUR help - your comments & suggestions are always welcome and very much appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment